We have made it our business to understand your organizational philosophy, your goal, complexities of your trade, your processes, your operations and your priorities.
With this understanding we are able to provide tailor made solutions adding to your business.
In any project, establishing the most effective project management is crucial. That is the reason why we take utmost care in following a well defined and tested project management process.
We develop, track and adjust Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) that details all the tasks to be carried out, who is assigned to work on each task, milestones and deadlines for deliverables and overall phasing of the project.
We take up following activities to organize the management of the project from beginning to end:
- Project Scope – Limitations of the scope, the major milestones and timelines that must be achieved, and the overall business objectives of the project.
- Project Monitoring & Control – Regular monitoring of the project to check for any deviation from the plan and to take preventive/corrective action so that the project goal related to timeliness and Quality is met or even exceeded.
- Risk & Issue Management – The purpose is to be proactive in identifying factors that might effect the smooth project life cycle and taking steps to eliminate them. Also to take steps to resolve and avoid repetition of any issues which have already cropped up.
- Change Control Process – The objectives is to have a process for requesting a change to the scope or requirements of a project and how to reach sign off by both the client and our team on each change request.
We understand the importance of secrecy of our clients’ confidential information. We see this as the critical element for maintaining a long-term relationship with our clients. We are committed to protecting customer confidential information throughout the project cycle and beyond Key areas of our project confidentiality include:
Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDA’s) with Client
To ensure the security and confidentiality of information, a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) is executed with each client and all private information is respected. Our NDA clearly explains:
- What information is required?
- Why is it required?
- How will we use it?
- Steps we will take to protect it.
- With whom it may be disclosed / shared – for legal and security issues etc.
- Rights for access to information
- Levels of Risk (data loss, unauthorized alteration, etc.)
Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs) with Employees
- At the time of joining, all employees are required to sign a proprietary information and inventions agreement. Individual NDAs are also signed with every employee on joining
- Employees cannot disclose any proprietary information directly or indirectly to anyone outside the project team or company, or use, copy, publish, summarize or remove such information from the company premises
- Employees cannot use any unfair competitive practices upon termination of employment or engage in any business during employment
- Any confidential information received from third parties and clients are held in strictest confidence and employees are not allowed to disclose or use it, except as necessary to perform his/her obligations as is consistent with third parties
- Any "invention ideas" and relevant records has to be disclosed to the company and all information and records pertaining to any idea, process, trademark, service mark, invention, technology, computer program, original work of authorship,design, formula, discovery, patent, or copyright conceived or developed has to be promptly disclosed to the company
Project-related IP protection
- Dedicated resources made available for all projects. This prevents unauthorized usage of resources and protects all proprietary information of our clients
- We have a strong ethical framework that forbids exchange of information between projects
Business Continuity Plan
Gate2Quality Consultancy LLP has a robust Business Continuity Plan (BCP) that ensures that our business operations of are not disrupted by any calamity.
Our business continuity plans are based on the need to protect professional staff, computing infrastructure and intellectual property in order to help our customers remain in business through any contingency.
Power: We have a proper power backup facility which includes UPS and Diesel Generator for short and long term power failure
Internet Redundancy: We have high speed connections (512 mbps each) from different service providers. This ensures 100% connectivity to the cyber space.
Data and Exchange Recovery: An intelligent disaster recovery system is in place for restoring complete server information at short duration. The backup is restored on an offline Exchange server for high availability.
Dedicated Team: A dedicated team of engineers who work to resolve ongoing operations issues leading to very low downtime of hardware and software